The mission of BVPOA is to enhance property values and build a sense of community spirit through member activities and involvement by:
- Working toward having a majority of the over 400 homes in our neighborhood join BVPOA
- Welcoming new residents to the neighborhood by the Welcoming Committee
- Keeping members and residents informed, via the Internet, of town activities which may affect our neighborhood
- Maintaining the unique custom-made street signs that beautify our streets
- Offering an array of seasonal activities to foster neighborhood spirit
Buena Vista has a rich history and wonderful amenities nearby for folks of all ages, including our community tennis courts and garden. The Art League Gallery as well as the Buena Vista Golf Course, Cornerstone Aquatics Center and Veterans Memorial Ice Skating Rink are right around the corner, providing an abundance of fun activities for people of all ages! Buena Vista’s location is secluded, yet close to West Hartford Center, Blue Back Square, Route 9, Interstate 84, Westfarms Mall, movie theaters, shops and fabulous restaurants.
Read More >>>
The boundaries of our neighborhood are:
Farmington Avenue to the North Common Drive and Buena Vista Golf Course to the East Tunxis Road to the South Farmington town-line to the West.