The mission of BVPOA is to enhance property values and build a sense of community spirit through member activities and involvement by:
- Working toward having a majority of the over 400 homes in our neighborhood join BVPOA
- Welcoming new residents to the neighborhood by the Welcoming Committee
- Keeping members and residents informed, via the Internet and e-mail, of town activities which may affect our neighborhood
- Maintaining the unique custom-made street signs that beautify our streets
- Offering an array of seasonal activities for all age groups to foster neighborhood spirit
- Providing publicity and support of neighborhood-owned or recommended businesses and to obtain group pricing discounts where possible
BVPOA has a wonderful volunteer, Mark Tyszka, who is our neighborhood’s “keeper of the light”! If you notice that a street light is out, please provide Mark with the following information:
- Pole numbers/letters (on street side of pole)
- Closest street address
- Closest cross-street or intersection.
Please email the information to Mark at email@example.com. Thank you Mark!
- Connecticut Natural Gas Online Questionnaire (Online) (Paper Form)
- Benefits of Natural Gas
- CNG Financing Information
- CNG Energy Calculator
|This website is made possible by the support of our sponsors, listed in the Business Directory, who have served our neighbors with satisfaction. If you are interested in sponsoring BVPOA, please fill out our application.